Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cosmo Bachelor 2010 for Kansas


2010 Cosmo Magazine Bachelor for Kansas

Name: Mark Margres
Age: 21
Location: Lindsborg, KS
Job: Biology student
In the words of his sister, who nominated him: "Mark is an extremely dedicated, hardworking, and unique guy."
The call of the wild: "My passion is rattlesnakes and alligators. I plan on getting a PhD and studying snakes around the world."
Chick style he loves: "A hoodie and no makeup. If she can look pretty then, you know she's always pretty."
Compliment he craves: "Tell me I'm respectful. Being a gentleman is very important to me."
Would you date a woman your friends didn't like? "I have in the past, but I wouldn't again!"
Do you Facebook a girl before a date? "No, that can give a false impression."
Do you manscape? "Yes."